FOOD DRIVE FOR GLEANERS
SECOND AND THIRD WEEKS OF MARCH
Organized by James Archey, parishioner and student at Notre Dame Prep.
Suggestions and Information
ROUND TABLE ON RACISM
March 18 at Noon
Archbishop Lori of Baltimore poses questions for reflection and discussion. And so, after looking at the principle that “nonviolence holds that suffering can educate and transform,” Archbishop Lori offers these three questions:
- “In what ways am I called to bear witness to the truth?”
- “How do I respond when my witness to truth is rejected or ridiculed?”
- “How do I overcome the urge to retaliate?”
- Make your own CRS Rice Bowl
- Read the Story of Hope each Sunday
- Pray for 5 minutes each day
- Prepare simple meals each Friday
- Put your Lenten sacrifices into your CRS Rice Bowl, convert to a check or give online, return prepared envelope on Palm Sunday.
HOPE WARMING CENTER
Sunday, April 15 –
6:15 PM – 9:00 PM
Sign-up to Help
Contact the Christian Service Office to explore Sacred Conversations.
Grace Keane, OSF
Christian Service Coordinator
248-243-0258 X 124 Christian Service Office
Pray Together, Reach Out Together, Learn Together, Act Together