Beginning September 20, Karen Evangelista and Terri Hemphill will be leading the Divorce Support Group here at St. Mary of the Hills. This effective and supportive group will meet every Thursday night from 7:00-8:30 PM in St. Andrew Classroom.
The intention of this group is to bring hope and healing to those men and women who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. Surviving Divorce features 14 video presentations that cover topics such as shock and grief, anger and forgiveness, money issues, dealing with children and a former spouse, and annulment and remarriage.
This program is for the newly separated and divorced and those still struggling with issues many years later. It will help them find answers to their questions, restore their hope, and begin authentic healing.
Surviving Divorce will help you:
- Work through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
- Find personal healing and hope.
- Discover a deeper understanding of God’s love for you.
- Gain wisdom and comfort from experts and others who share your experiences.
- Navigate new concerns like custody, dating, annulment, and finances.
Karen Evangelista or 248-760-9083
Terri Hemphill or 248-219-0842
Fill out this form to register: