Parish Social Ministry
2020 Christian Service Opportunities
Our Christian Service Commission has many service projects, events, and recognized days throughout the year. Contact Sr. Grace Keane at 248-243-0258 if you are interested in any of the following...
- LENTEN ALMS to benefit CCRT Catholic Community Response Team
- Catholic Social Teaching: Focus on Human Life and Dignity
- Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network
We pray that the Church in China may persevere in its faithfulness to the Gospel
and grow in unity.
- Current Need – Contact Christian Service
- Ongoing Programs: CCRT-Catholic Community Response Team, Charitable Giving,
Outreach Work Group, Strangers NO Longer, Stephen Ministry, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Seasonal Programs: Crossroads Care Center, Giving Tree, Children’s Village, SOS/Lighthouse
- Voice for the Poor (action alerts from svdp, crs, jfi, bfw, usccb, ccusa)
March 2 Outreach Work Group Monday, 6:30 PM Gym
March 5 SNL Strangers NO Longer Circle of Support Thursday, 5:00 PM Gym
Joint ministry with St. Andrew. The Prayer Campaign continues until April 4.
March 6 Crossroads Care Center Benefit Event Friday, Luncheon or Dinner Royal Park Hotel, Rochester
March 8 International Women’s Day
March 8-11 Parish Mission: Living and Sharing the Gospel Together
March 12 Knit and Crochet Ministry of Care Thursday, 10:00 AM West Overflow
Deliveries to St. Patrick’s Senior Center
March 15 CCRT Executive Director, Barb Williams, speaking at Sunday Masses
March 16 Charitable Giving Committee Monday, 6:30 PM Conference Room
March 21 International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
March 22 Dinner at HOPE Shelter and HOPE Recuperative Care on Sunday Hope Shelter Dinner Sign UP
4:30 PM cooks arrive at SMH Kitchen
6:00 PM Servers arrive at SMH kitchen to transport and serve dinner at HOPE Shelter and drop off dinner and breakfast items at HOPE Recuperative Care.
March 24 Anniversary of the of the assassination of Archbishop Oscar Romero
March 30-4/4 National Youth Violence Prevention Week