Here is your Travel & Activity Report for January Happenings and Beyond!
Solanus Casey Center, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Presented by Clinton Township Senior Center. Pick Up/Drop Off at Clinton Township Senior Center, 40700 Romeo Plank Rd. Clinton Township, MI 48038. Cost $64 (Subject to a $35 cancellation fee if cancelled within 14 days of tour date. No refund if cancelled within 24 hours of tour date.). Check payable to Clinton Township Senior Center. I am willing to bring the checks to the Senior Center for our group; please bring your checks to the office in an envelope with “Attention Carol Birch” on it and place in Senior Fellowship mail slot by Wednesday, January 29. Transportation from Senior Center by motorcoach to the Solanus Casey Center in Detroit. Includes: Tour of the Center, Lunch, Hall of the Saints, Tomb of Blessed Solanus Casey, and a Blessing of the Sick. Carpooling from church available on that day. Contact Carol at 248-866-1109 if you require a ride.
The Ark Encounter, May 11-15, 2020. Monday thru Friday
Pick up is at St. Mary of the Hills! Cost $665 per person/double, $850 single – includes 8 meals, lodging, admission to the attractions (Ark Encounter, Creation Museum, Newport Aquarium, Riverboat sightseeing cruise along the Ohio River), deluxe motor coach travel. Through Step On Bus Tours www.steponbustours.com or call 248-619-6692. Flyers are available in the church office. I need you all to support this trip if possible so we can continue to have buses from Step On Bus Tours pick us up at our church!
Montreal, Quebec City & Ottawa - Travel with Nance, July 25-31, 2020
July 25-31, 2020 (7 Days, Sun-Fri). Cost $829 per person/double. Single rate $1,088. Presented by Travel with Nance (313-535-2921 or www.travelwithnance.com). Flyer available in church office , or download from web site. U.S Citizenship proof required (passport, passport card, enhanced Driver’s License)
- Deluxe motor coach with restroom
- Lodging – 4 nights in Montreal area, 1 in Ottawa, 1 enroute on return.
- Guided tours of Montreal, Quebec City, and Canada’s Capital of Ottawa.
- Visit Notre Dame Basilica, Montreal’s underground city, Parliament Hill in Ottawa, cruise the Saint Lawrence River and much more.
- 6 breakfasts and 5 dinners included.
- Escorted by a professional Tour Director
$829 per person, double
If you have never been to Europe, it is said that Quebec City is the closest you will get in North America!
Mount Rushmore, The Badlands & the Black Hills of South Dakota, Sept 12-20, 2020
Sept. 12-20, 2020 (9 days, Sat-Sun.). Cost $949 per person/double, $1279 single rate. Presented by Travel with Nance.
- 8 breakfasts, 6 dinners (2 with entertainment)
- Tour Badlands National Park, Crazy Horse Memorial & Cultural Center, Mount Rushmore National Memorial & Visitors Center, Custer State Park, High Plains Western Heritage Center, and much more!
- Deadwood – home to Calamity Jane and Wild Bill Hickok, Deadwood Casino.
- Too much to list! Please see flyer in church office or download from www.travelwithnance.com or call 313-535-2921.
Branson, Missouri, Nov. 9-14, 2020
Nov. 9-14, 2020 (6 Days Mon-Sat). Cost $679 per person, double/$858 single. Presented by Travel with Nance.
- 7 shows
- Dublin Irish Tenors & Celtic Ladies Christmas Show
- Branson Belle Showboat entertainment while cruising on Table Rock Lake
- The Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
- The Doug Gabriel Morning Show of music & comedy
- Presley’s Country Christmas Evening Show
- Christmas Wonderland Evening Show
- Noah The Musical presented at the magnificent Sight & Sound Theatre. Experience biblical stories in the most wonderful setting you will experience in a theatre. Live actors, wonderful singing, jaw-dropping sets that surround you. Don’t be surprised to see live animals marching through the theatre! I waited to present this trip until I found one that included this theatre!
- Too much to list!
Flyer is in the church office or can be downloaded from the website www.travelwithnance or by calling 313-535-2921.